April is Financial Literacy Month and The Michael’s Daughter Foundation is partnering with The Chase Community Bank in South Central LA to provide a virtual and in-person workshop to help you learn how to better manage your finances. This event is FREE and refreshments will be served to in-person attendees.
- Meet and greet The Michael’s Daughter Foundation Board of Directors
- Meet and greet The Crenshaw Chase Community Center Team
- Learn tips and tools on how to manage your finances
- 15-minute break will be after the first 45 minutes
- 50 person capacity so please register soon to get your spot!
Who Can Attend?
Everyone! Please register at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MDFApril
Or email us for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
See you there!